Friday, March 13, 2009

If you smell what am i cooking...

Mar 13:
Its more than a month now...a lot have changed along with time....am now in a new apartment (1 bhk with Den) with a colleague and i now own a new canon 8 MP digicam, i got my SSN and etc.... Three weeks back if you remember, i was so much worried on what my food would be after taking a new apt. things have changed on this front as well.....no more worries....i have started to cook....yep u read it right...i did cook a couple times by now.
And more than all, my roomie, Mr Tarang Pratap is a great cook by himself and cooks atleast once in a week which helps me for a couple of days atleast :D
Now i can make rasam and sambhar and ofcourse rice as well. though it is with the help of ready mix items, the best part is, had overcome my worries.....am doing a great job in making a refreshing Tea as well....join me for a Tea one day and you would praise me, I Bet my Tea here...
And an observation about myself in these 3 weeks is, there is a change in my response to the taste of items... I remember myself of being easily irritated with the slightest of imbalance in the salt level. But now, i see myself comfortable on those things...
Cooking is indeed an art...and when you see your companion satisfied with the Food or even a Tea you made, wow thats a great feeling....
Its all the collated thoughts of a novice cook till now....hope to write more on this very soon as a great chef...

No comments: